Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Good week inspite of it sounding like it wasn't :)

dear family and friends 

so i had a great week!  so the title in might think that I had an awful week but it was actually a great week so to start off by just want to start with  talking about jewelry so we hot her the restoration and it went really well she had one or to concerns but we cleared am up and at the end I bore my testimony to her and she started crying and then I started crying and I just said because she she said that she went promise that should read the book Mormon and they said to her after we the book Mormon cuz that's the only way that that you'll know that these things are truly you can feel this more life and it you just crying and then she's like rooster and we all just started laughing and so it won't really well she's doing really well I'm working to meet with her at the end of this coming week so we're really excited for that and then we also tried to meet with Jordan and nelson and it was just a big do chase and we couldn't meet with her but we're going to meet with her tonight to wear really excited for that also we found a new investigator or name Helen she's not not super like committed but she's interested in hearing so we're going to keep on working with her we talk her the restoration and want really well we also went to a baptism and that was for William Clements and I found out his and husband is actually Brewster just his dad was adopted to eat took another name and so I found the Brewster that state in England so that was really cool to see some family in to talk to them we shared a lot of stories is awesome and then on Sunday were talking to the guy and he just drove down the street and start young at the stop doesn't exist and then we we talked in and he just like time to stump office send it was just made me a little angry but then I felt really bad for him could you could tell he was kind of pissed off that we work convinced and so that was kind of fun and then we went and talked to Julie little bit more and she's so funny after that and so yeah that was our week and it won't really well we have interviews on Wednesday so I'm excited for that until let me know how your week was and I'll try to get back to you I love you all love elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment