Monday, May 28, 2018

best present for a birthday is a bunch of miracles :)

 Dear family and friends,
 so this week was full of miracles. but before I get to all of those miracles I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday emails and if you want to continue to send me birthday emails and other emails I wouldn't mind at all.   now back to the miracles so it all started on Monday night we went to go see a potential investigator and we walked up to the house and scarlet one of our new investigators comes out before we even get to the house and she says "you're coming to see me right?" then we found out she has been going through a really hard time lately because her husband just left her and so we started to talking to her and she said that some of her family are Mormon and her aunt told her after this experience that she needs to read the Book of Mormon so before we could even really talked to her she asked us if she could have one and then we taught the restoration and it just went so well and she had so many questions that a lot of them we answered and it was just really cool to see her at come on to Christ when she was in such a difficult time. and then on Tuesday we met this man named Lance he is in a wheelchair right now but he is working on getting out of it pretty soon and we stop by his house and he's been having a really hard time lately and just really wanting to come on the Christ and receive a remission of sins. you can really tell that he wants that and so we met with him on Tuesday and also on Sunday night and he said that he will wants to be baptized in our church and come to church next Sunday so which super excited to work with him and then we got one investigator that is in Red Cloud to what we're going to start doing is having video call lessons with her and her were really excited to work with her and the help her. yeah just been a really great week for miracles we also wanted to really find a new investigator on Friday and so we we kept on going to keep finding and it was the last 10 minutes of the night we see this one house with a light on and so we knock on it and 3 older teenagers come out and start talking with us and we share the restoration with them and they really liked it and they said we could come back and share more this message and so that was the last 10 minutes of our night on Friday and so just really cool to see that miracle.
 oh and before I forget we got a call today from our apartment coordinator that they're going to deliver us a third bed because we're going to be in a Trio and so I'm really excited for that elder Dallimore  really excited for that and we hope we get someone good. And so I most likely not be transferred because of the Trio situation. what a way to end off a mission.
 we also had district meeting this week and so everyone ware red for district meeting because it was elder Dallimore and my birthdays. also it was really sad brother Orcutt move back to Cheyenne Wyoming so we're really sad because he was awesome. but it was great that we found 6 new investigators this week it's just so awesome to see those miracles and to be able to see the Lord's hand in his work it's just amazing to see what he will do if we have faith. I just want to say that I'm so glad I'm serving a mission I'm super excited for this next transfer and the ability I have to share about the Book of Mormon and how Joseph Smith has a prophet I'm so excited for my last 6 weeks it's going to be a blast! well that was my week I hope you guys had a wonderful week this week please let me know how it went. I love you all!
 
Love: elder Brewster



No comments:

Post a Comment