Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Happy Mother's Day and Miracles Galore

 dear family and friends
 so this week was a great week we got for new investigators and their names are Leo, Tanya, Dakota, and James.  so this week started off with on Tuesday we had another lesson with Leo and we read the Book of Mormon with him and he was kind of interested but not really paying attention but then he asked us a question that was just awesome he ask will I be able to see my wife again and we testified  to him that he can and we shared with him some scriptures that talk about that and then we invited him to read those scriptures on his own so that he could be able to learn about it himself and it was just really cool. then on Wednesday we went to go see less active member that we met the week before and we taught him and his wife and one of his sons about the restoration and and it went really well and we set her for baptism for June 6th and she said that she wants to be baptized and that she's willing and so we're really excited to work with Tanya and be able to help her do that also she is half death and so we're going to try to find someone who knows sign language to help her out with coming to church cuz she can read lips really well but it's just when it's far away it's hard for her and then on Friday my sinuses were acting up like crazy and I had 5 bloody noses one day and I had to change three white shirt in one day and so that sucked but is kind of funny. and on Sunday we talked to our families and that was lots of fun and I just wanted to say thank you to all the moms in my life especially my mother at DeeAnn Hall Brewster,  and also my mission mom's sister Taggart and sister Gardner they're awesome and also my drama mama Agnes Broburge  and also my stepmom Karen I think them for all that they have done for me and all that they have taught me and really how they have helped me become the man and missionary that I am today and so after our call home we went and tried some of our investigators to give them Mother's Day chocolate bars and none of them were home but we saw this man in a motorized wheelchair and we were prompted to go and talk to him and he was really nice and when we started talking about our message and about modern-day profits he agreed with it and really loved it and so that was just awesome and then we shared the Prince of Peace video and also give him a Book of Mormon and he said he'd read it and we're going to visit him this week and it was just awesome to see how humble he was and so that was our week it was a really fun week and I'm excited for this next one cuz I feel like the more and more I work them more miracles that will happen especially near the end of my mission so I'm really excited for that! so if you have any questions email me back and I will email you guys I love getting your email so please email me well have a great week! I love you all!
Love: Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment