Monday, April 23, 2018

New Companion, Same Area--Hastings

Dear Family and friends
 this week has been really  good elder on Bach got transferred to Omaha in the van Chanel Ward and I got elder dallimore  I replaced him when I went to Grand Island and so we know a lot of the same people and it's really been a lot of fun. So this week I was really great Elder Dallimore gave a talk and it was really good we also had a really cool miracle with one of our potentials as well now investigators her name's Julie so she's been sick a lot lately with cancer and so she was found by missionaries about 6 months ago but she moved to live with her parents so that she could have helped but then she moved back and we just had a really cool experience with her yesterday so we decided






to finally go see her after a while and she was home and she needed help with her washer and dryer so we helped out with that and and she's just told us the story about how about right before she got cancer she just wanted to give all her wheel to God and she said she so excited to start meeting with us and we are excited to work with her and we also found a couple potential things are just really looking up here in Hastings and we're really excited we also went to Red Cloud this week and went to go see one of our investigators and found out that she was all stressed but now she's a little bit better so we're going to try to work with her this week and so we're really excited yeah I really like the elder dallimore we've been having a lot of fun and it's just been great and I'm excited to keep working with him to work hard here in Hastings I hope you guys have a great rest of your week and let me know anything cool that happened.  I love you all

Love: Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment