Monday, April 2, 2018

End of March--April played a Prank

Dear family and friends 
 so this week was so good I love General Conference.The announcement of changing elders quorum and high priest to combine together to be one elder's quorum was it an amazing idea and it will be really good for branches and it will be really good for the Hastings Ward here and yeah I'm really excited for it. and so this week we had exchanges and I went with elder wall and that was lots of fun we talked a lot and I have these two foam swords and I gave him one and I knighted him with it and then he killed me so that was fun he loves fencing and so we had a lot of fun with that and we fought like all night with the swords so it was awesome and then on April 1st we had a big surprise here it snowed about 4 inches and and so there's a video that I'll send with this but it was crazy it was like Mother Nature is trying to pull an  April Fools prank on us so we went to the Clements for General Conference on Sunday and that was really fun and they're really nice and we decorated eggs with the kids and it was just awesome I just love being here in Hastings and also love being on my mission I just wanted to share with you guys just a little bit about what I liked about General Conference the main thing that I really liked was the Solemn assembly was so sweet and how all the Apostles really talked about it and focused on it and so it just was really amazing and also I just love the different talks about missionary work and really just being prepared for the second coming and also just being the best we can be now but I hope you guys had a wonderful conference let me know what you liked about it and I will email you back about what I thought. I hope you guys have a great rest of your week and I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment