Monday, August 1, 2016

Welcome to NOM Every Rose has its Thorn

Dear Family, Friends, Dad, Mom, Brody and Everyone on the blog,

I love you guys I am in my first area with Elder Rose and he is from
Montana and he lived on a ranch and he loves horses. It has been fun
and busy these past few days and I have meet some investigators we
have and new members and recent converts that are so cool and have
cool story's . Like Derek Deitz, he was an off and on again
investigator and his sister is a convert and it took so many
missionaries to talk to him and finally he had this picture of this
boat and the only thing he though it needed was an ore and one of the
Elders in the Rose-Larsen companionship had a necklace of an ore and
gave it to him and it really touched his heart and he was baptized
about 4 weeks later and now we are working with his wife and son to
come unto Christ and get baptized and I am so excited.

Elder Rose and I have been having a hard time finding a new
investigator so put us in your prayers.  I am just so wanting to bring
more people unto Christ and not a lot of people have really listened
to us but I am still striving to do my best.  Well I have to go but just
to say I love this ward I am in and I just love the people and are excited
to serve them and Pres Gardner is awesome and he is called of God
and he is meant to be here with us.  I love you and miss you guy have
a fantastic school year I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment