Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh how I love the Temple

Dear Family, Friends, Theater People (man I miss theater ) and the Strange People I deal with (jk)
  
This week was so much fun.  Wednesday we got to go to the Temple with our resent convert Derek Deitz (he kind of reminds me of my dad)  and it was so cool Elder Rose and I got to help with confirmations and that was so cool. I am glad dad let me borrow the car when I was in AZ this summer so I could to the temple and work there.   (THANKS DAD)  I could feel the spirit so strong when I laid my hands on his head and after he took us out to a sushi place that was all you can eat. It was so good and we talked to him about his wife Nicole who is not a member and her concerns and it was so cool. You can tell he loves the church and his wife so much she is just not ready yet but that is OK.

We had this other recent convert come and it was his first time coming to the temple and he loved it and he has been a convert for a year and a couple months. We talked to him after and the reason was he thought he could get everything done in the temple all at once. Now he knows that he cant do that, he wants to get his full recommend and he wants to go to the temple once a week. I was over the moon because before it was hard to help him go to the temple because he never experienced it and coffee was hard for him but he is doing really well.

I have to go but you guys need to go to the temple as much as you can. 

I love you all

Love Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment