Tuesday, August 16, 2016

NEW INVESTIGATORS!!!!!!

Dear Family, Friends, Old People and People Who Just Had Surgery, 

Not much has happened this week except we got our first 2 new investigators on my mission, which makes me very happy!!!! We were on exchanges with the Millard Elders and it was Wednesday and I found out that Elder Rose and Elder Swaner found Brittney and her daughter Maria.  Brittney said she wanted to be baptized and we are going to have a return appointment today and another time this week.  I'm very excited and we found out she is moving over to Gretna and that is out of our area so that we are most likely going to hand her over to the Gretna Elders at the end of September. I am just excited to start them on the path to get baptized and to let them get closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

I have a commitment for you.  You don't have to do it, but I challenge you to do it. My Challenge is for you to pray to know what to share with others about our religion and what we believe.  Then share it with someone who you think needs that message in their life.  It does not need to be a nonmember or a less active just anyone you think needs that.  I know as a representative  of  Jesus  Christ and his gospel you will come closer to him and his father who is the father of your spirit. I also know that if you do this you will have joy even in times of trials and I say these thing in the name of Jesus Christ amen

Love,

Elder Brewster 

No comments:

Post a Comment