Monday, August 22, 2016

Having the Faith to Not Find

Dear Family and Friends and others and Olympians 

This week has not been a great week a lot of trackting but no one wants to hear the gospel and I was having a hard time but then our mission president told us we can not give up we need to have the faith not to find and that has really helped me to realize that I have to put my shoulder to the wheel and push along and do my duty with a heart full of song, oh wait that was a song sorry,  its the theater kid in me.  But no that is true I'm sorry if this email is no very long but that is ok because I am not very long on my mission.  I need to grow and become better as we all need to do (and I was writing my dad sorry(not)). I have another challenge for you guys have the faith to pray and find answers to questions and have faith not to find them but to keep going for them because that is the only way we grow.  I love you guys and girls and everyone except Brody,  JK. I would never say that Brody is the best and I really do love and miss you guys but this where I am meant to be. I love you all

and send me email about life and any questions you have for me. So long farewell, Auf Wiedersehen good night (Dang I did it again)

OK, I really love you all

Love Elder Brewster    

No comments:

Post a Comment