Monday, March 5, 2018

Week before Transfers

 Dear family and friends
 so this week was a pretty good week so transfers are on Wednesday and I'll find out tomorrow if I'm being transferred so send stuff to the mission office if you're sending anything so this week we had a pretty good lesson with Josh after district meeting and district meeting was really good too.we went over the baptismal interview questions and he only really had problem with one and it was with modern day prophets so we're working well with him and we hope he will still get baptized on the 17th but we think that everything will go well he's just having kind of a hard time being all in but we're going to keep working with him and he seems like he is moving closer and closer to it so I probably won't be here when he gets baptized but I'll let you know if she does also this week on Saturday we went with Jeff Thomas one of our returning members to this Mormon trail and we took pictures and had a lot of fun and we had lunch with him it's just a great time and it was just really cool to go to that historical site and to see that.  and then we had dinner with another one of our less active members Philip casner  and he's doing really well and he's going to start coming back to church so yeah we've been really working with less actives  lately but seems like we're going to get a lot more investigators pretty soon but so this week we are challenged by Pres. Gardner to go through this list that Pres. Nelson made about the book of Mormon what it refuse what it that's fries about and different stuff like that and there's just really cool to go through all the different things that the book Mormon covers  and help us understand and so that was really cool and then we  went to Omaha on Tuesday and I got to go to the doctor that was fun but what really sucked is that I left my scriptures in Omaha so I'll get those on Wednesday and so I've been having to use like the paperback book Mormons until I've also been using my phone which is nice but it's just not the same I miss my quad but well that was pretty much are weeknot too much happened but I hope you guys had a great week let me know how your week is in your response to this email or another email that he sent me I love you guys
 love elder Brewster










No comments:

Post a Comment