Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Across the river to Hastings

dear family and friends 
 got transferred to hasting witch is the area right below grand island so i didnt move very far so I am in the same district and my new comp is elder ombach he is from Roy UT and he reminds me a lot of  tyson it is kinda weird but I am excited so this week I had a cool experience  so it all started with the abundece (20 bucks to use to help others) my dad gave me right befor my mission and so I found out i was getting transfered and so we went and saw jeff thomas and found out he lost his job and he was really low on his money and so I remembered what you said to use it to help others and so I gave it to him and at first he said he didnt want it but i said you need it so I gave it to him and so we said bye and then later that day we went and saw another person and she gave us goodbye bags and she gave me a card and I opened it about 2 hours later and found 60bucks in there and so I used that to refill my abundece and so I thought that was just amazing thing that happened I love serving others and see the lord work though me. 
and then this week elder ombach and I thought we were going to be bike missionaries because we both don't have our driving privileges but he found out he could drive again and that made him super happy and I hope he does not drive as crazy as elder Winward or Tyson. 
and here is my new address is 3020 parklane dr #11 hastings NE 68901 so send as many packages as you want i will not deny your charity 
well that was our week i love you all 

love Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment