Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Grand Island, Nebraska--visit to the Mormon Trail

 dear family and friends
 so this week was pretty good we had a great lesson with Josh and he looks like he's going to be baptized on March 17th so we're really excited and then we got two more for us this week so that's great and then on Saturday we had breakfast with a member and he took us to the Mormon trail and that was sweet and then he took us out to breakfast and I had an awesome omelette and then he took us to baptism of one of our members kids and we went there with Jeff Thomas and he really liked it and that was really cool
 
and then we also had interviews on Tuesday and those want well and transfers are on March 7th so so I'll most likely be transferred and so if you're going to send me anything after Fridaysend it to the mission office and then I'll probably get then but yeah those pretty much a week I hope you guys have a great rest of your week and that everything goes well for you guys and let me know how you're reading and just how your sunday is been I always like to know how you guys are doing so just email me and hopefully you will have wonderful week.
 I love you all!
 love Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment