Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Slow, but good week

Dear family and friends!
 so this week was a good week not much happened because our investigators are really busy so we can visit them but we had two really good lessons with Josh.   one was on the word of wisdom and that went really well he has a hard time with coffee so definitely need some prayers on that and and so he's doing really well and then we had another lesson with him on fasting and paying tithing  and that one really well and then we went and visited this member who is less active in the hospital and he had been having a really hard time but we gave him a blessing and it was so cool and you can tell that his  faith really grew.This  was awesome it was just such a cool experience well that was my week I hope you guys have a great rest of your week just let me know if you have any questions just put it in the email and I'll try to answer it either next time out or I'll do a personal email to answer it
Well I love you all have a great week
 love elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment