Thursday, May 11, 2017

Zone Conference/Service/Mother's Day :)

Dear,family and friends and excited mothers 

 This week not much happened.  We had zone conference and that is always a blast. We got  these new posters from are mission President and they are cool.   I will put a picture of it in the emai,l and then we got the amazing news that we can go to  temple again with our recent converts and watch them do baptisms.  We can actualy go into the font and do baptisms with them know which is crazy!
That  was so exciting to here about. We are trying really hard to get one of are recent converts to go to the temple and we are so excited for her!  The rest of this week was fun but not much happened but it was a good week but one thing we did that was fun was destroying an old shed and that was a lot of fun and then we just did a lot of service for everyone and it was crazy. We drove a lot this week! 

well I love you all and I am excited for mothers day to talk to some of you and so for the ones I am calling it will be at 3:30 4:15 ish so be ready to talk! I  love you guys so much I just wanted you to know I love you all and the savior loves you more then I can ever comprehend. I   know he will help us through any hard times and if you just need to tall, just email me I will be here every Monday ready to help! I hope you all have a fantastic week 

LOVE: Elder Brewster







No comments:

Post a Comment