Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What, snow in the middle of Spring?



Dear family and friends

This week has gone by so fast, not much has happened here. we did service and had exchanges and I got to go to Vermillion with elder Osborn and we found this family and had an amazing lesson with them and they are so ready to be baptized, it so amazing that was so much fun.I love being a missionary it just makes me so happy! 

 This week at church during 3rd hour we read and talked about the living Christ and that was so amazing all the knowledge we get from one piece of paper and we know all of these thing throgh revelation from God and that is a wonderful gift we have on this earth.  It is so amazing how we can learn more and more about him everyday by reading the book of mormon and I am so grateful for this record of scriputure well I love you all so much.  I will write you again next week if you have any questions just ask and I will respond!

LOVE, Elder Brewster

Ps it snowed like crazy yesterday we got over a foot of snow in APRIL and so that was just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment