Thursday, July 14, 2016

I made it to P-DAY

Dear Family, Friends, Loved Ones, People I don't know,  and Children of God 


This week has been amazing (x 32) and stressful but I have to admit that I love the MTC.  They said make it to Sunday.  Well I can't say that is not true I made it to P-Day and every thing is better on a P-Day and it so true but today I auditioned to sing and they loved me and Elder Alldredge and we might preform soon I'll try to get a recording for you guys.  The song is "How Great Thou Art" and it's so powerful I gave it my all.

I loved last Sunday it was so spiritual. I gave the opening prayer and a lot of people commented to me on it and I seriously thought it sucked, but as long as you have the spirit as the voice you can be a really great mouthpiece. I love you guys and miss you guys a lot. Sorry I cant write more I'm running out of time I just want to say that the church is true and I'm doing the right thing and as long as we have the spirit with us we can do anything. 
Love you guys 

Elder Brewster


No comments:

Post a Comment