Thursday, July 7, 2016

First Day in the MTC

Dear Family & Friends

Hey guys sorry this won't be a very long email but just to tell you I had a long hard first day at the MTC I meet my companion Elder Henson and he is from Spanish Fork he is in the same stake as Grandpa. We had a great opening meeting with the MTC mission president and his counselors and their wives it was so cool you could really feel the spirit in that meeting and one speaker talked about the BYU ice cream for what was like 5 min and it just reminded me of elder Holland's talk this last General Conference where he was the one between us and our after conference ice cream and after that one talk I just wanted to eat all the BYU ice cream I could get but then she continued on with her talk and it was so good I am excited to serve the Lord for these next 2 years I wish I could tell you more I have to go I love you all. 

P.S.S i miss and love you guys

Sincerely


ELDER BREWSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment