Monday, June 18, 2018

My last interview: signs of the time!

 dear family and friends,
 so this week was a fun week not too much happened but it was a lot of fun. so on Tuesday I had my exit interview with President Gardner was kind of weird because 1 it was my last interview with President Gardner and 2 because I don't go home for another month. but it was a great interview! and we got a lot of fun pictures at interviews. we also got to see that APs, so it's really good to see elder moore and be able to talk to him and catch up.  and then on the Wednesday we had team up with Logan Warner and it was a ton of fun we got to see Tabetha she's doing pretty well and she has been reading everyday which is really cool and she said that she's feeling a lot of peace and she's been feeling happier because she's been doing it so that's just really awesome we're going to keep working with her and we're really excited for her. and we also and had a lot of fun going around with Logan he's a really funny kid and he is prepared to go on his mission soon. then Thursday it was just a weird day for me I just was not feeling well for some odd reason I don't know why but we just went out finding in and just start talking to people and I just start feeling a lot better I was just really cool to to see the Lord strengthen me through that day. and then on Friday we had a really good lesson with Jackie we taught the plan of salvation and she really loves us and love talking to us and she reads the book Mormon daily so it's been really cool to see her progress  and he could tell she really loved the plan of salvation because of the promise that we have that our families can be together forever she really enjoyed that part. we also had a really great dinner with Bishop Perry and his family. It seems like they really love us and trust us it's awesome. and Saturday was a lot of fun we went down to Red Cloud and finally got to teach Cassidy ray and we taught her the plan of salvation she doesn't know she wants to be baptized she still really wants to come to church cuz your husband's a member and she's already decided that she wants her unborn child to be baptized in our church but just kind of weird but she's still praying about it and so I think soon she'll know she wants to be baptized. But she's doing good she's going to come to church next week so we're really excited for that. And then we went to the Nebraska Kansas border and had a lot of fun taking a ton of pictures down there. on Sunday we went to church had a lot of fun there we had 6 investigators at church so that was awesome we also had dinner at brother woodwards and we played a bunch of games and swung on the swing. but yeah that was our week we have a lot of fun. and I just want to thank you all for all the support that I've been receiving throughout my mission it's really helped me through at the tough times and and also the good times and I just want to say that I'm so grateful to be a out on the mission to share that drove the Smith is a profit and that Jesus Christ gospel is restored on the again and that we can receive the fullest of that through the book Mormon it's been great to do this well I love you all let me know how your weeks been loved I just want to say that I'm so grateful to be out out on a mission to share that drove the Smith is a profit and that Jesus Christ gospel is restored on the earth again and that we can receive the fullest of that through the book Mormon it's been great to do this well I love you all let me know how your week been?

Love: Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment