Monday, January 29, 2018

Transfer Week

 dear family and friends. 
 so I was not transferred I'm still in Grand Island and with Elder  Peterson and we're excited about this transfer. not too much happened we had a pretty good lesson with Sarah she's doing really well she's studying different passages from the book Mormon so it's been awesome! and then we had dinner with a lot of members this week so that's been good and we made homemade pizzas that was really good I still have to finish mine but it was a really good!  and then next week or this week we have zone conference and it will be really fun other people will be performing on the piano so that'll be fun and yeah that's pretty much been our week! how's your guyses week been?  I haven't really gotten too many emails this week so its been kinda weird and strange please email me back can I'd love to hear from you all I love you all and I hope you have a great rest of your week and let me know if there you have any questions for me alright I love you all
 love elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment