Monday, September 25, 2017

I am in Grand Island, Nebraska !!!

Dear family and friends,

This week I was transferred to Grand Island (the only island in Nebraska)  and I  am with Elder Adlotte and he and I were trained by the same trainer, Elder Rose, so we are brothers. We are having a fun time here in Grand Island. so this week we found  5 new investigators.The  people here are so awesome they just let you talk to them and most of them are good people and they  want to hear our message and that is sweet and so we didn't get anyone at church which was sad,  but we had this one kid his name is Stewart and he is so prepared he is on parole and so that sucks but he is  willing to come and so that is sweet.   well I will tell you more next week but I love you all and miss you and I hope you all have a great general conference

love,
Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment