Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Dear family, and friends and my many followers 😋

This week has been so great.  We had general conference this week and it talked all about the wonderful plan of salvation also known as the plan of happiness 😄 and I love this wonderful message which is that we live with are father in heaven before we came to this earth and he gave us this plan and he provided a savior who would take upon himself all the pains of the earth so that we could get back to our Father in Heaven and become like him if we work hard and except his son Jesus Christ. and then all whochoices  that plan came down to earth to receive a body and to be tested to see if they would come back to the father and after this life we go to the spirit world where we get another chance to hear the gospel and to come unto christ and then after that we have the great blessing of being resurected and to have our spirits and are bodies be one again and be perfect. We get another great blessing of being judged and put into the 3 kingdoms of Glory.  It is so amazing because we all get to be in a glory of god. and that is a simple, very simple verson of the plan of salvation. We get to know that and that is a great blessing.  I wanted to say I know that it is true and that we can leave to geather forever again. I know this is true and I would like you all to share it because it has changed my week, and I hope yours, well I better go 
I love you all so much.   please write me back!! I love you all 

LOVE, Elder Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment