Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Dear family friends and whoever gets this email,    Monday, March 13, 2017

I want to start by saying Ilove you al,l but a lot of you do not write me back and so it makes it hard for me to want to Write a weekly letter so if you want more of these then start writing! just know i still love you and miss you all. and so in to the actaul email

so  this week has gone by so fast. This week we had exchanges that is where we go to are district leaders area and you go with him or his companion and go and work in there area, and so we did this on Thursday, and that was alot of fun.   so as some of you know Iam in a little town called ONeill and it is the Irish Captial of Nebraska and so there is Shamrocks everywhere and green is also everywere, but to get to the point we drive everywhere and so most of the day Thursday was driving and then on Friday  we went to Sewer city oh I mean sioux city an we had zone Training and that was so much fun.  we talked about how we can change our will to the lords will and one way we can do that is giving up something that is not in harmony with what the lord would  have us do, and give that up so that we can become better and so I challenge you all to do that and to pray to know what you need to do to do the lords will and help others by making your self the best servent of the lord you can 

well I hope you all email me back and do my challenge well i love you all so much and i hope your week is fantastic 

LOVE, elder Braxton Brewster 

No comments:

Post a Comment